Report Abuse

Re: maintenance costs

[Q=jeff1112] [Q=carl446] Do you still have to pay maintenance while resort is closed. Will there be an extra levy to update resort? Carl[/Q] I just received a "special assessment", 1st payment is over $700 due June 1st, the 2nd is due Sept. 1st. The letter states it is due because the resort was under insured. Is anyone interested in filing a class action lawsuit against the Santa Barbara resort the association Board and Wyndham resorts, the management company? I will go it alone if I have too. We paid our norma assessments to insure our investments were secure. I believe I have been scammed. I paid a visit to the resort last December 06 and the was absolutely no progress then. Please email me if you are interested. jdss@hotmail.com[/Q] I am MORE than happy to file a class action suit, for multiple reasons. I have not had a bill in two years, however I have have recieved two letters from collection agencies and just last week a letter from a lawyer stating they will sue me for what they percieve as an unpaid bill. Writing to them with copies of reciepts has done nothing for me. I've had enough. If I can't use the place, I'm not paying for it.It's not my fault they didn't pay their bills