Report Abuse

Re: RCI Class Action Lawsuit

Gosh, and here I thought that this was a timeshare discussion forum for ALL Redweek members, yet I'm not supposed to express my opinion concerning the class action lawsuit against RCI ???? Most Redweek members have never even heard of the lawsuit ... same as 99.9% of RCI members. People here are more concerned about scams/lies involving timeshares; upfront fee resale companies, postcard companies, lies developer salespeople tell prospective buyers, etc etc etc. The lawsuit would best be discussed on Tug where most members are aware of the issue unless the owners have ceased discussion of that subject there. I haven't seen a topic concerning the lawsuit on Tug in many months, but when it WAS discussed many members had the same opinion as I do. [Q=ken1193] [Q=jayjay] As I have mentioned before, the only people benefitting from this lawsuit will be the attorneys involved. RCI defense costs in this lawsuit will be passed onto RCI members via a rise in all RCI fees in order to cover that defense.[/Q] What you have "mentioned before" is your personal opinion on the subject. You are entitled to that opinion and it is duly noted. I wish that I had your crystal ball to be so certain in knowing (and describing) the future.[/Q]