Report Abuse

Re: sELLING MY TIMESHARE

There is excellent information about how to sell your timeshare at the Timeshare Users Group (aka TUG) web site www.tug2.net One bulletin board/forum at TUG is devoted exclusively to this topic. There is a detailed article in a "sticky" at the top of the board. To view it go to http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44 There is no cost for reading the information on the various bulletin boards at TUG. If you wish to post questions or replies, you need to "register" by choosing a username and password. The process is simple and free. To become a full member of TUG, the cost is $10. per year or $25 for 3 years. This enables you to enter the "Resort Reviews" section which contains reviews of over 3500 timeshares world-wide. There are other members only sections too. It's the best investment I've ever made. I've been a member for 12 years and it saved me from making all the mistakes that so many other timeshare owners have made--such as buying the wrong timeshare product at too high a price.