Report Abuse

Re: Re: Change to rental listings that places all non-verified and protected listings at the bottom of all verified listings. No indication that this was being done or info after it was.

[Q=gardens] The way Redweek changed the listings is indeed disappointing. I found out about the new policy last fall while checking on my ad. When I couldn't find my ad I contacted Redweek and was told about the new set up. [b]It hit pretty hard to know a company (people) I had worked with for years and trusted had betrayed that trust with the smirk towards "gotcha"[/b]. <snip> [/Q] Keep in mind that RedWeek was acquired on September 1, 2022 by Arrivia, Inc., a travel related company. These unwelcome changes regarding listings are [b]not[/b] the doing of the RedWeek people that you (and many others, among whom I include myself)) have worked with in years past. These changes reflect new RedWeek ownership adopting new practices and the new RedWeek ownership may also have very different long term business goals and objectives. We will see, for example, if Arrivia will even still support / allow these discussion forums to even exist at all on the RedWeek site a year from now…