Report Abuse

Re: Re: Ripoff - Marriott Vacation Club Destinations Program - New Point System

If you are having problems renting beach destinations in the summer contact me right away. So far I have Crystal Shores, Ocean Pointe and Maui rented by using points. I can still get you some as they are still available. I also have Caribbean weeks in the winter months. MVC's website for reservations is terrible but if you are persistent it has worked OK so far for me. Just checked on MVC website. Full weeks available at Ocean Pointe, Oceana Palms, Beachplace Towers and South Beach for July 2023. Contact me and I'll book you one, WITH POINTS. Incidentally, the lack of available inventory is only getting worse. Many of us are reconsidering depositing our weeks for points because we can't get the reservations we want with points. Next time you have a sales presentation, ask the salesperson to do a search for a reservation at a beach location for the next summer and show you the result. The answer to this - buy good resale weeks that you would use. They are low priced, and you can get your money back through a resale if you become dissatisfied with the program. Good luck.[/Q]