Report Abuse

Re: Re: Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=larry84] In response to your positive comments about Reed Hein & Associates. OLYMPIA — Attorney General Bob Ferguson today announced that Kirkland-based timeshare exit company, Reed Hein & Associates LLC, must stop its deceptive timeshare exit practices and pay $2.61 million to Washington. If the company violates the terms of the consent decree, it will be required to pay an additional $19 million — a total judgment of $22 million. Reed Hein also retracted and apologized for statements made in response to the Attorney General’s lawsuit.[/Q] I didn't see those "positive comments", but it's always a pleasure to see ANY of these upfront fee timeshaere "escape / rescue / exit / relief" parasites being brought to justice and forced to pay through the nose for perpetrating their deceitful thievery. Why people believe (and then pay good money to learn different) that ANYONE has a mystical potion or a secret process to magically "escape” the legal (and voluntarily executed) contractual obligation of a timeshare ownership is a real mystery to me.