Report Abuse

Re: Plantation Village

[Q=marty8084] [Q=maryjane37] The pictures of the unit interiors are misleading to anyone wishing to rent or purchase. The pictures shown are the interior of a (three bedroom)2bedroom/den unit. The majority of the units are staight two bedroom units, none of which are waterfront units (as shown). Excellent renovation work was undertaken after Hurricane Ivan. Many villas now have a vibrant interior color scheme. We have owned at Plantation Village for 26 years and it has been well managed. For those choosing Grand Cayman for a first visit, it is one of the safest Caribbean islands to visit. A car for at least a couple of days is worthwhile as taxis are expensive. Public buses are also readily available.[/Q] Hi Mary Jane, Thank you for your input on this resort. Do you have any up to date photos that we can use on this resort's listing? I'm not able to find much in the way of recent photos to add. Also, if you can let me know which specific photos need to be removed I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Marty[/Q] I'll be visiting soon, so I'll get some interior photos of the two bedroom villa as well as the waterfront pool and tennis court. There's new signage, too. Keep the exterior shots for now, as the layout of villas hasn't changed. Are you allowed to use pictures and property schematics from www.plantationvillage.com? Maryjane