Report Abuse

Re: Differences between new Marriott Lahaina tower and Original villas

[Q=barbarak156] Thanks for the response. I was thinking of buying one in each, like you have. Guess I'm not crazy! Have you tried reserving both units at once (both buildings) for a large group? If so, was it easy to get them for the same week? Do you have recommendations on what floors/locations to ask for when booking the new tower to get the mountain view, not the Hyatt parking lot view?[/Q] have not tried to get both at the same time as of yet. our family is growing and we are being proactive for future events. ask for the pool side in the new tower. garden views are floors thru level 3 with 1 garden view unit on the 4th floor. if you can get on the pool side, you will have a very acceptable filtered ocean view (i am talking about a 2 bed unit). not sure about 3 bedrooms. we have a 1 bed ocean view in the orig building and a 2 bedroom garden in the new tower. going to replace the 1 bed ocean view in the orig building for a 2 bed garden view in the orig building. we like both buildings. also like the fact that marriott purchased the hyatt next door.