Report Abuse

Re: Re: Vallarta Gardens Timeshare Scam

Sounds like us Twelve months have passed,no timeshare money. I am assuming that we won't receive any marketing week money at the end of this year. We were really duped. Look at Facebook for group [Q=jeannab22] I purchased a fraction this week, 3 days ago. Put down payment on my cc. Main reason for doing so is they offered to buy my current timeshare, then I can give them my Weeks that I don't want and they will pay me yearly. Today I decided to do more research as I found it strange that they were wining and dining me AFTER I already signed the contracts. What part of the deal is the scam? I am reading all these comments and it's saying it's a scam. Do they not actually follow through with the payments they promised for my weeks, even though it's in writing? And will they not pay me for the timeshare they purchased from me, although it's in writing? I am still here and supposed to stay at their property for the next 2 nights and they sent me on luxury tours after my purchase. I did it more as an investment.[/Q]