Report Abuse

Re: We Collect Timeshares, LLC

People, People, People, take the time to talk to your family, friends, and coworkers and rent your property out! Good gracious it is not that hard..And you recoup your costs for the maintenance fees. If you truly want to get rid of your timeshare donate it to charity and write it off. Go to Google and search for timeshare donations to charity and hook up with a reputable organization. As for me I have already rented my two penthouse timeshares in San Antonio to a lawyer who wants to entertain clients next year..It isn't that hard..Good luck and shame on you Southernman and you too "We Collect" You are a blotch on mankind and should be took out and shot.. This is the end of my message but I will check back to see what kind of good fortune deserving people have had with my suggestions. Now here is that message from one of THOSE people below.. If you run a google search on "We Collect Timeshares" you will find that it is also known as "Timeshare Freedom" and is owned by a Mr. Johnathan Gibbs. So I think it is safe to assume that jonathang18 is in fact the owner of the company and of course would only have good and positive things to say about them. You should give them a break. They run a business and are very smart about it. I am sure they do help people along the way as well.[/Q]