Report Abuse

Re: SEABREEZE ADVERTISING

[Q=gaild54] so how do you sell your timeshare? i want to get rid of mine, i just bought in last year, havent used it, a bad taste was left in my mouth from it and i don't want it anymore. seabreeze contacted me, as well as other online timeshare companies. they all asked for upfront monies. i told them i will call them when i'm ready. so what does one do?[/Q] You don't need ANY of these parasites to sell your timeshare for you. If your week has any desirability at all, you can sell it yourself without ANY of these parasites by advertising here on RedWeek, on TUG, MYResortNetwork.com and last (and my personal least favorite), eBay. Yes, you'll incur some small costs to place your ads, but you'll get broad exposure in return. Just make sure that you look around at other ads and make sure that you price your week competitively with other comparable advertised weeks. Remember, although it's sometimes difficult to accept, that the marketplace does NOT care one bit what you previously paid for your week. ALL that matters in the resale marketplace is current value in that market TODAY, and a little time invested perusing other ads will give you a clear picture of the range of market prices out there. Good luck.