Report Abuse

Re: Anybody been there?

[Q=susanp293] [Q=lyle53] [Q=adahiscout] [Q=geraldinep5] As far as I can determine the only thing running at this resort is the website, not one person has admitted to staying here. Come on people please prove me wrong, it looks like a good resort but I want to hear from people that have stayed here.[/Q] === I'll check the Mayan website to see if there is any comment. Last I heard it was expected to open in October. MD[/Q] I have not stayed there yet, my wife and I will be staying there Nov. 3 to 10 2007, I will know more then.[/Q] I just checked the blogs on tripadvisor.com and there was a message from one person that actually says she was on the 6th floor of the Grand Mayan and everything was lovely. The pools are huge and beautiful and the rooms were fine. She also said the staff were accomodating.[/Q] September 18, 2007 - from tripadvisor.com blogs - check it out - a person that stayed there said it was gorgeous but the food on property was expensive (go figure). It sounds quite open to me.