Report Abuse

Re: What Happens to my Week, if it's cancelled here on Red Week?

[Q=sandyh263] Time is running out on my listing of a week at Marriott's Mountain Side. Once I cancel the posting of the un-rented week, what happens to my week? It was booked with Interval International before being listed for rent here on Red Week. I assume the week goes back to Interval? How long is it available for my use? Thanks Sandy[/Q] I'm not sure that I correctly understand this somewhat confusing post, but if you "deposited" a Marriott week that you [b]own[/b] to Interval International, then that week, once so “deposited”, was no longer yours to occupy, or retrieve back from II for that usage year --- [b]or[/b] to advertise it for rent on RedWeek (or anywhere else) [b]after[/b] it was "deposited" with II. If the Marriott week that you mention was one that you do [b]not[/b] actually own at all but instead obtained as an “exchange” from Interval, then you could [b]not[/b] rent out that exchange week to anyone else, per clearly stated prohibitions in Interval’s written terms and conditions of membership. If this was a week that you obtained from II as an exchange, then it’s basically “use it or lose it” for that (and for any and all other) week(s) obtained from II as a one time, personal use exchange.