Report Abuse

Re: New points based Global Access and RCI points

I just found out two days ago that OLCC has placed a restriction on depositing your week with RCI. When did this happen? I was never sent a notice saying that there was a change to the rules. Did I miss something? I went to deposit my 2009 week and was told that I couldn't do that until my 2009 maintenance fees were paid. We could always deposit our week with RCI to start a search in advance of paying any MF. RCI always tells you the sooner you bank the better your chances are of getting what you want. Every year the fees go up at OLCC so how do I know what I am going to be paying in 2009. I asked the RCI spokesperson when did this change and she said it has always been that way. I informed her that it wasn't since last year I took a 2007 banked week and did a search for Arizona. I paid my MF in 2007. What is the sense of belonging to RCI if you will not be able to bank a week 2 years in advance. It makes me wonder if OLCC did this on purpose so you would have to join GA. As owners we should band together and see if we can hault some of the nonsense that is continually happening.