Report Abuse

Re: Timesharerelief

[Q=robertk293] I really did try donation for a cause but they don't want my timeshare. I did try to sell it but ...no hope. I just want to give it away for free. Anyone who say that they love timeshare can contact me to get my timeshare free. It is Celebrity resort at Reno. Contact eathere@hotmail.com please.[/Q] ================================== Celebrity has made (and thoroughly earned) a bad name and reputation for itself, particularly lately. I think that you probably have little or no chance of even GIVING this timeshare away, personally. Have you contacted the resort / company itself directly to see if they will accept the timeshare if you deeded it back to them? This is only a possibility at some facilities, certainly not most, but it's still worth at least asking the question. Your maintenance fees will have to be up to date and there must be no exisiting mortgages, liens or encumbrances and you will have to cover deed preparation and recording costs. Even then, Celebrity may very well say no, but why not at least ask them?