Report Abuse

Re: Anyone have experience with Preston Green or Americap International Corp

[Q=ken1193] [Q=adahiscout] (Back from Europe) I've had some dealings with Preston Green. He contacted me regarding my offer of an Ocean Walk, Daytona 500 week. He represents a travel agency and needed something for a customer. However, it developed that the customer in question wanted a 2BR Deluxe, not a 2BR lock-off, so the deal fell through. There was no up front fee involved. He, naturally, wanted the lowest price he could get, but the problem was his customer. Can't remember the name of his company, though I have it around somewhere. MD[/Q] The name of Preston Green's operation (located in California) is Vacation Homes Only. I don't believe that his operation is actually a "travel agency" per se, but is instead a form of brokerage. Mr. Green evidently trolls for ads placed in the various timeshare websites (TUG, MyResortNetwork, etc.) trying to find prospective rentals, then negotiates one price with the owner, another with a renter, with the difference being his business profit on the transaction. He also claims to buy and sell "distressed" timeshares and he responds to various "want to buy" and/or "want to rent"postings. I personally had no use for (or trust in) the man during the one time he contacted me, but your mileage and opinion may vary....[/Q] ====== I'd have to say he really tried to rent my place, but once I learned who his customer was, I knew we were doomed. I'd tried to work with her before directly and knew we could not agree! MD