Report Abuse

Re: Sunterra Resorts

I have owned and worked for them for 11 years and am Gold Elite. You will find that your ownership is going to be enhanced now that Diamond Resorts bought Sunterra out and your current ownership will not be effected. You will see a lot of changes as they are upgrading the properties and will offer more choices, simplicity and comforts than Sunterra did. I use both Club and II and because we are the only ones that can trade with points through II, the exchanges are easy to get and I have had many wonderful vacations using both systems. I don't know how many points you own but with the upcoming expansion, I would suggest you add more ASAP because prices will be going up on a regular basis because the new owner feels we are way under valued for how great our product works and I agree. [Q=louiseb11] [Q=happy2] Sunterra looks interesting to me--like the areas where they have resorts. Are you happy with Sunterra? What about exchanges? Is it easy to get places in Europe?[/Q] We've been with Sunterra for about the last 6 years and have been happy thus far -- but then, the only thing I use them for is Tahoe Snowboarding trips. Recently they were bought out by Diamond Resorts. I don't have info on the new owner yet.[/Q]