Report Abuse

Questions for those who have been there

[Q=mer1] [Q=tronstad] I am planning a stay in the Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta at the beginning of December. I am going with two friends, one of whom can not walk very well. Is there carts that will take one around the property like they have in Cancun? Or another way to get from the hotel part to the pool and restaurants?[/Q] NV trip cecember 2007 I just returned and hated the place. Very Rude people who work there. all they care about is of their bottom basement costs, not the interests of the guests. every procedure suggests that they do not trust anyone in any situation. Nothing there was completely enjoyable becuase of the unbelievably stupid and devious management. the weather was beautiful.[/Q] I did not think the last reply answered your question. If you contact them you can probanly arrange for a wheelchair. There is a trainthat goes between the Mayan and the Grand but the stops are away from the bldg. The grand has a new Iralian restaurant on site that is fabulous and easy to get to if you are in one of the south end bldgs. The staff is usually helpful and polite. Have a great trip!