Report Abuse

Re: Is this a good news or bad news?

[Q=debic] We enjoyed our stay at the resort from December 17th thru Dec 30th...however, we have stayed at this resort six times in the last 13 years and in no way would purchase a time share. I mentioned it in passing to my CPA and all he told me was that "I would break your fingers if you bought a "time share"..." enough said for me! We witnessed many "owners" getting upset aout loosing their "privledges", such as limited maid service, increased maintainence fees, taking away breakfast and coctail hour and the dis-repair of the common areas. Years ago, there was a very nice boutique and wonderful deli with movie rental and picnic baskets to go....Beach Buddies for the kiddies, a wonderful manager coctail time (2 hours) and other ammenties for the quests. Now all that area is for "time share" sales....and when we were there in December this area was hardly used. If they were going to close areas for the guest, at least have a nice "guest laundry" area with more than 1 washer & dryer! For all you "owners", ban together and get this once beautiful and guest freindly property back and for those that have thought it out an "not pourchased", good for you![/Q] we leave jan 12th for a week and will let you know what we find..when we get back..hopefully it is not ruined...thanks for the warning about the cocktail and breakfast eing deleted.