Report Abuse

Re: Questions for those who have been there

[Q=kennetha37] In response to the person complaining about the GM, I can only guess that we must stay at a different NV GM than they do. First, the lazy river is just what it implies LAZY, the rapids are only for a brief period for a reason,to provide something different, any Lazy river I have ever encountered did NOT a time for 'rapids" .The service is beyond reproach, the rooms and common areas immaculate. And, you can hardly hold the resort responsible for the type of sand on the beach for heaven sake. We stay at the GM up to 9 weeks a years, and have nothing but praise for the resort. You do not sound like seasoned travelers, you expect to go to a foreign country and have it be like just like home. This is why one travels, to experience new things and different cultures. Do yourself a favor, go to Disney World nexttime, it is no less than you deserve. OH yes, the fee for unwashed dishes is $50.00 or about 500 pesos, NOT $500 dollars. You folks need to get a life![/Q] When someone says the sand is beautiful it needs a coment from someone whois honest. the sand is not soft and white which is what people are hoping for. I never said it was the resorts fault they have this sand only when they claim its nice does it put them at fault. why are the guests asked to wash dishes and return dirty towels if its so high quality. I travel all over the world and have been to Itlay and Greece, Croatia, Monico, Hawaii, Jackson Hole, Quebec, Sardinia, to name a few. yes Disney too! I have never been treated so poorly. You obviously own there so you cannot say it is bad or your investment tanks. Readers, do you believe it is OK and sanitary to have previous guests wash the dishes for your family?.... the cost is irelevant. I dont believe anyone who says Grand Mayan Nuevo Vallarta is a good place, is being truthful. we will have to let the ones who have not been there yet decide who to believe. Its a bad choice yes go to Disney it is clean in their resorts.