Report Abuse

History will indeed be made....

[Q=phill12] [Q=ken1193] jayjay: >> It amazes me how talent like throwing can be passed down from dad to kids via genes. -------------------------------------------------------------- I agree, but the only history I personally want to see made THIS year is the New England Patriots going undefeated from start of season right through and including the Super Bowl, far surpassing the record of ANY other team in ALL of NFL history. The Miami Dolphins were undefeated in 1972, but the regular season back then was only 12 games long. The Patriots have already won several more games this season than the '72 Dolphins won in all of 1972. I like Eli and his day will come. But not THIS Year. ;-)[/Q] There is plenty of talent in the Brady family also! Tom's sister Maureen(MO ) Brady was a great fast pitch softball pitcher and took Fresno to one of the first softball championships in college. She was my daughters pitching coach for about five years. Mo gave thousands of pitching lessons to young girls all the way through high school and was asst pitching coach for St. Marys college in Orindo Ca also. Plenty of family talent and she was chosen about six years ago to the Bay Area sports Hall Of Fame. Daughter got to meet Tom when he was playing for Michigan and he was a great guy then too! Mo brought him out because our daughter wanted to meet him (crush time). I am also wanting New England because this would be great record and also would be record set now and not back in the past years! Of coarse Tom being a home town boy is other reason. Many of us wanted 49ers to draft Tom Brady but it didn't happen. How great it would have been since Tom went to 49er games and was big fan of Joe Montana as most of us N. Ca fans are. I see Tom is wearing a foot cast so hope he is alright to play in Super Bowl.[/Q] ========= Maybe it's time to start a new thread on this topic.