Report Abuse

Re: Westgate Property Owners

[Q=kekouri] I don't know if Ken or any of the other posted this website for unhappy wastegate owners. I do know that those that have tried to keep it going gets hit hard with Mr S's law firms that represent the west gate corp. Every time they set it up, they have west gate legal tell them to close it down. Must be the same reasoning they thought it would be OK the charge over $1000 in fees when someone tried to sell a unit....was then called a commission :) What a group! Think thats gone. I wonder if any resorts they have are actually controlled by an independent home owners association. Probably not, they have been kicked out long ago: Hurry here......before they make them close it, too: http://westgateresorts.biz/ (No part run by west gate. ....yet)[/Q] This site still exists but under a different name (timeshareowners.info). It is now a site for westgate owners to voice their concerns, and has evolved into forum for the owners to make suggestions to improve isuues they have with CFI, and also to be realistic in terms of their expectations from Westgate properties. I have been a very satisfied owner at Westgate Town Center for over 7 years and believe that Westgate is better than most time share companies in terms of delivering what they promise. Yes, there are clearly a few rude employees and some problems with some of the accommodations, but what company doesn't have some of those? The potential buyer of a timeshare has an obligation to do their homework before making a substantial purchase of any kind. I have maintained a good relationship with my original salesperson at the Town Center (Hi Judith.B!) and she is always willing to go to bat for me when I have any issues with the company. I also own three other timeshares that I bought resale, and while I enjoy their product, I enjoy being treated as a valued owner, who bought from the developer, at Westgate Town Center. P.S. I note that the amenities at Town Center are really coming together as originally promised.