Report Abuse

Re: all-inclusive

[Q=nickm55] [Q=juliet128] I was recently at the Villa Del Arco. For $79 per person you get all inclusive . It includes all the Villa resorts restaurants. It must be purchased for 3 days and must be for all that are in your party.[/Q] WE ARE HEADING THERE IN 3 WEEKS W/ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT INCLUDE WITH REGARDS TO FOOD. CAN YOU ORDER ROOM SERVICE??? IS THERE SOMETHING AVAILABLE 24HRS ??? IT IS A LITTLE UNCLEAR ON THE WEBSITE[/Q] From what I can see is that the all inclusive is optional: All-inclusive meal package Meal package - $79 per adult per day. $40 per child 6-12 years per day. Children under 6 - Free. Meal Plan Includes: Breakfast, lunch and dinner at six restaurants and bars within two Los Cabos Villa Group properties (Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar) National beverages with selected liquor, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and water Daily live entertainment Daily theme nights (reservations required) Non-motorized water sports (Kayaks only) Use of the gym & tennis clinics Sorry, I don't know if this includes room service. Thanks, Marty