Report Abuse

Re: Bay and Beach Club--loud noise

[Q=mariaf] [Q=chaus] I will be staying there in March and will let you know if the noise is bothersome. We drove by the resort in January and I stopped to check it out and talk to the management. We were there about 9 am in the morning for about 40 minutes and I wasn't disturbed by noise, but of course I was awake, and walking around out by the pool, etc. , not trying to get a child to take a nap. There is construction in the area and the 2-lane road between the two buildings has a flagman letting thru traffic in one direction on occasion, while they let large trucks enter or exit construction sites. The aerial picture you see of the resort in the directory is from several years ago as some old buidlings were torn down and new condos are being built in their place. That is what all the construction is. If you can see the address on Google Earth by satellite, you can see at least one large condo built to the north of the gulf side building. (I say, if you can see it because I can using my PC at work, but my older Mac at home won't let me use Google Earth.)[/Q] Thank you so much for your input. I look forward to hearing from you after your vacation.[/Q] What unit will you be staying in for March? I just returned and will be writing a review this week.