Report Abuse

Re: Bay and Beach Club

[Q=suzettek2] If any advice is needed feel free to contact me. Bay and Beach has beautiful equipped luxury units and is our private home away from home. We enjoy the refreshing waters of the Gulf of Mexico and resort facilities. Five Star for private.[/Q] Suzette Thanks for all the advice. We are really ready to leave the winter in Iowa even though we hear Fla. is a little cool right now. I have now purchased 3 weeks at B&B although I can only use week 11 this year. I am so glad to hear that the unit facing the road is nice, too, as one summer unit I have is 301. I grew up in Clearwater, but that was 40 years ago. I get back to Pinellas County whenever I can even though I no longer have any family there, and only a few friends who have migrated to some other areas of the state. We will certainly try the restaurants and fish market you recommend. If I could convince my hubby, I would retire to the area, but he has tried for years to avoid visiting there. But our first plan is Capt. Memo. A pirate ship through the eyes of my grandson will be great! Something I've been looking toward for years has been to let the "visit with grandma" time to be at a beach timeshare. I keep watching the other children so enjoy their week at the beach, and I want to give this to mine, as well. Of course, now I am waiting to become grandma to more than one, but I am blessed and will be either patient, or satisfied with the one great grandson that I have. Cheryl