Report Abuse

II RESORT RATINGS!

[Q=juliac45] [Q=phill12] I see that II just changed over to their new ratings in the directory on-line! What is nice is if you hit the rating it high lights what this code means to the resort! I really like II and wouldn't want to change companies but they sure took their time getting this done. Guess it took II much longer to check out all the resorts with II. I don't remember all the old five star ratings but just checking for Hawaii and it seems to have down graded some resorts and probably for good reason like discussions we have had latey about five star resorts giving out three star units for exchange! BIG ISLAND-TOTAL OF 8 RESORTS AND ONLY TWO PREMIER RESORTS-- WorldMark Kona (WKN) Kona Coast Resorts (11) (KON-KOT) MAUI HAS 25 RESORTS AND 9 ARE PREMIER Ka'anapali Beach Club (EGK-EG1) Marriott Maui Ocean Club (MMO) Maui Schooner (LMB) One Napili Way (ONP) Sands Of Kahana Vacation Club (SOK) Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resorts Villas (KAA-KAN) WorldMark Kihei (WKI) WorldMark Valley Isle (WAM) OAHU HAS 7 RESORTS AND ONLY ONE PREMIER RESORT, Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club (MKO-MK1) KAUAI HAS 13 RESORTS AND 7 PREMIER RESORTS Marriott Kauai Beach Club (MKW) Marriott Waiohai (MAW) Lawai Beach Resorts (LAW-LWB) Point Of Poipu (EPP-EP1) WorldMark Kapaa Shores (WAK) Club Interwest Kauai (BHA) Cliffs Club-Princeville (CLF) SELECT LISTINGS ARE: BIG ISLAND The Kona Coast Resorts (KC1-KOC) KAUAI Hanalei Bay Resorts (HAN) Lawai Beach Resorts (LBL-LWI) MAUI Hona Koa Vacation Club (HOK) Kahana Beach Vacation Club (KAH) Kahana Villa Vacation Club (KVV) Maui Banyan Vacation Club (MBN) Maui Beach Vacation Club (MBV) Vacation International- Valley Isle (VAI) PHILL12[/Q] We just returned from a visit to the Neptune House on Block Island. We couldn't find any ratings for the resort online as they just joined Red Week, but they gave us a solid 4-star vacation. The manager Meredith personally makes the visit a pleasant experience. The Compagnas[/Q] =========== Be sure to go to RedWeek's listing for Neptune House and submit your comments and rating