Report Abuse

Timeshare Relief, INC

See the attached response message from REDWEEK.com and my original message below. Does anyone have any experience with TIMESHARE RELIEF, INC? Please respond ASAP. My wife and I are scheduled to meet with one of their representatives this Saturday. Thanks Tom McKenzie, 281-678-8223 ================================================= From: Alisa via RT (support@redweek.com) You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe Sent: Wed 4/09/08 3:00 PM Reply-to: support@redweek.com To: Mackclan1@hotmail.com Hi Thomas, Thank you for using RedWeek.com. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this company and don't have any information to share with you. However, a number of our members have posted information about this company on our Forums pages at: http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages? thread_id=10605&message_id=11651&query=timesharerelief#11651 Best regards, Alisa [Mackclan1@hotmail.com - Wed Apr 9 11:53:59 2008]: > 4/9/2008 > Dear RedWeek.com, > > We recently received a flyer from > Timeshare Relief, INC. suggesting a way (without any details yet) to be rid of our timeshare(s). What can RedWeek. Com tell us? > their website is www.timesharerelief.com . Please advise > Sincerely, > > Thomas F. McKenzie