Report Abuse

Re: Marriott System

[Q=ken1193] [Q=chuckg21] Hi Ken, Would you care to elaborate on your "second class citizen status" statement. Since I have only experienced 1st class citizenship status treatment thus far, I would be interested to know what I should expect as an owner of both a resale, and retail units. Thanks[/Q] ============================================ Chuck: Precise and informed details are better obtained from a Marriott owner, which I am not (nor have I ever been). That said, it is my understanding (from reading the open assertions of various Marriott owners and resellers) that there are certain rights / privileges / benefits / priorities associated with Marriott-direct purchases which simply do not exist in resale market purchases. There is a Marriott-specific forum on tug2.net in which folks far more knowledgeable than I on this subject can (and do) elaborate in more detail. I don't have the knowledge to do so and don't / won't pretend otherwise.[/Q] Ken, thank you for your candidness. I'll have to check out the tug2.net site. Regards, Chuck