Report Abuse

Re: IBD-Marketing Complaint. If you were ripped off by them as well please reply.

[Q=bradr43] [Q=bradr43] Good Morning, Here is the Website that I filed the Complaint on. They are a section of the FBI. They are the Internet Crime Division. I have not received an email from them yet as far as I know. I need to check that email. But here is the Website. http://www.ic3.gov/.[/Q] If everyone files a complaint with IC3 about this company and what happened to them. Then that will definitely be a legimate complaint. Hopefully we can nail these Companies. So that honest Americans do not get screwed over again. Again the Website is www.ic3.gov.[/Q] I was ripped off by IBD as well. For the comment that says this is not a federal case........ you are very wrong. IBD was and still is being investigated. That is why they closed up shop so quickly. After I filed a complaint I was actually contacted and threatened by one of their employees via email. He promised to come to AZ and kick the living you know what out of me. I am still waiting........... me and my 45 that is : ) So if anyone associated with IBD.......... I am still waiting in AZ : )