Report Abuse

Re: Crazy prices

[Q=nancy2267] I own in the Falls and yes we are being charged approx.$1200 for renovations. We are not happy and believe that maintenance fees should have taken care of this. Well, it is beyond our control. I have been an owner for 25 years and would not stay anywhere but the Falls. Do you know it is the most requested area? It has a more resort feel and it is only two stories instead of squashed in apartment type units. It is a shame we can not buy into points as it would give us more flexibility. I wonder if after they are renovated that this will change. Does anyone realize that our resort is now a Silver Crown Estate and not a gold? I love this resort but it has certainly gone downhill since Starwood took over.[/Q] Hi Nancy. It is very possible that your resort is now Silver Crown because renovations weren't made. Usually a resort is told this through the exchange co. "If renovations aren't made then....." We were charged $1250 at Polo Towers and I can tell you it was worth every penny when we saw the upgrades. Call Starwood and ask them if, after the renovations at your resort, will the classification change? Patriciagayle