Report Abuse

Restrictions on the 1 Bedrooms

[Q=loup14] [Q=elizabetha58] We are a family of 2 adults, two small children and I am presently pregnant - so hopefully we will have 3 kids by the end of the year. I know that you can purchase a day pass to Atlantis, so having an additional child won't be a problem there... but the resort says 4 people for a 1 Bdr. Is this really a concern, or do they not really care all that much in a family situation? And answers would be appreciated! Libby[/Q] Libby, Be sure and bring a stroller, it is a lovely stroll to main hotel are via the walk along harbor and through the shopping area. At the resort down to beach area get map and look for handicap access points for hidden elevators. Another tip bring sandwiches and sippy in cooler to beach area and order drinks and fries at restaurant. Be sure and immediately sign kids up for the aqua tot program great experince but must have water shoes. Also we didnt realize to end how inexpensive, (comparatively) was the Harborside restuarant -see my reviews from after our trip dated I think January 07, Lou Ps Be prepared for a little bit of wait at airport, so hurry in to line,,,,,[/Q]