Report Abuse

Royal Marketing Group

I never dreamed that a Timeshare Rental company listed on the Mayan Resorts list would not fulfill their side of the Contract, but that is what appears to have happened... I have been scammed. The Royal Marketing Group, of Lighthouse Point, Florida, is on the list that the Mayan Resorts gave me upon purchasing a time share in Puerta Vallarta. They seemed to offer the best rates and were happy to accept my payment but then were hard to reach, kept me on hold for at least 15 minutes every time I called, never returned calls, never had a manager on duty, don't have email, don't have an answering machine, do return calls but don't do it, etc. I've heard every answer in the book, but mostly "the traffic is picking up and your listing should be rented within 2 weeks". I contacted the BBB after the fact (my fault). The BBB gave up contacting them after 2 failed attempts and told me that the Royal Marketing Group has an F rating. I want the world to know that Royal Marketing Group is a scam, a ripoff, sleazy, non-responsive and a waste of money. Google, do your stuff.