Report Abuse

Re: Royal Marketing Group

[Q=lisac386] [Q=patricias379] [Q=changw4] kellyl139 patricias379 We all need to go to WWW.BBB and file complaints with this company and also flood Grupo Mayan customer service customerservice@grupomayan.com. There is strength in numbers so if we all do our part maybe we can get somewhere. Their phone number is 1 800 292 9446. I also intend to write to the tourism department in Mexico. This is their main income they might like to know that the word is spreading. I also read that grupo mayan recieved an award as a good employer. Their sales staff does a good job alright. I personally wrote to the salesman that sold me my unit who said don't worry your other timeshare will sell. I told I hope that he can sleep at night. My advice - get busy and make some noise.[/Q] There's more! I'm working on detecting whether this gaggle of crooks is also known as Resorts International Marketing in Pompano Beach, FL. They took me for 399.00 in 2005 and I haven't heard from them since, after sending letters, e-mails, phone calls. I'm hot on their trail! I have contacted the Attorney General in FL. I want them exposed for what they are-guttersnipes! If I'm wrong-please alert me-but I strongly doubt it. Check out the ripoffreport.com website and search Resorts International Marketing. Everything you read will sound oh so familiar. When you call the phone numbers for these two scams, the same man speaks the same menu at each phone number. Check it out: RIM is 800.441.0453, and RMG is 866.941.1044. The "president" of RIM is Phaedra Almstead, and the president of Royal is Regina Almstead. Other names to remember: John Shepard, CEO. and Diana Peterson. I agree that we should all band together and make them pay for stealing money from unsuspecting, hardworking people. We live in a climate of greed and deception-it is running rampant in our country, all the way up to the top. Hang onto your wallets, contemplate large expenditures and do the research-then act.[/Q] KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and thanks for keeping us informed of your progress. I filled out a BBB complaint. If they need more info I'm in. I would bet the Grupo Mayan is getting kick backs.