Report Abuse

Re: Restrictions on the 1 Bedrooms

I am confirming the response below. The cot is only allowed in certain units. Be aware you will only get wrist bands (i.e. access to Atlantis) for the number of people approved for your unit. We have the two bedroom lockoff which allows 8 and had a kid from the Reef sleep over with our daughter - and the towel hut specifically confirmed the two units (i.e. wouldn't let the 5th person on the one room we had checked in earlier). [Q=maria985] You should inquire whether you have the deluxe or premium one bedroom--they won't allow a cot in the smaller (deluxe) one bedroom as there isn't enough room--also those don't have a balcony so they are a little more confined--if you can switch to the larger one you will be more comfortable. A stroller for the kids is a must! The best way to get to the beach/pool area is to take the shuttle to the Royal Towers and head towards the right--just before the shopping area is a set of doors out to the balcony and right there is an elevator--take it down and you will walk through the Dig out to the pools--no stairs and the kids can look at all the fish while you walk.[/Q]