Report Abuse

Which TS company would best suit my needs?

[Q=stanleyf5] [q]My wife and I got a TS program about six months ago at Canada House called Vacation Village Voyages. We have been extremely happy with the program. We got three weeks annually for about $9k best part there is no maintenace fees. We have been able to book weeks where we wanted to go, so now we are in the process of trying to sell our other units to get rid of all these outrageous main. fees we have incured. I dont know how flexible you are at booking last minute but we have no children and like to be spontaneous and went to Playa Linda in Aruba last month for $300. Just two more trips like that and we will break even. Hope this helps in your quest and good luck.[/q] [q]Good luck to you. I would be very leary about buying anything that had no maintenace fees. Insurance, electricity, gas. maintenance personnel etc. How are these costs going to be covered? If they are not covered in some manner, the property will deteriorate and not be very useful to you in the future. Stan.[/Q] [b]I don't know about this particular system, but it looks to me like it's a vacation club of some sort. They paid to be in the club ... they don't own anything but the membership and perhaps they pay yearly membership dues, therefore no maintenance fees are involved since there is no deed of ownership involved.[/b]