Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Adventures,inc.

[Q=maryd347] Time Share Adventures, Inc. is not an upfront fee scam company. They very efficiently and professionally sold my father's timeshare. He chose their services because of their user friendly website and deemed they were able to attract the type of buyer he was looking for. He was more than happy about his entire experience. I don't doubt that there are unscrupulous timeshare resale companies out there, but this is not one of them. Jayjay, it sounds like you have an axe to grind that's more personal than helpful to the public. (like to use the "how do you sleep at night?" line a bit?....)[/Q] [b]Yes, I am a timeshare consumer advocate and will 'out' any scam concerning such. So you're saying that Timeshare Adventures didn't charge your (supposed) father an upfront fee? Please answer yes or no. We DO NOT advocate paying an upfront fee in the hundreds of dollars to any company, including yours. Go to seach and enter 'upfront fee resale companies' and see the hundreds of negative testimonials there concerning such.[/b]