Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Adventures,inc.

[B]To Timeshare Adventures, I used to own at Orange Lake Country Club in Kissimmee, FL. We owned a week in a new building that faces Splash Lagoon Water Park in the brand new (at that time) north village (walk out the door and jump in the tropical pool ... a very special, sought after location). We bought from the developer (not knowing about resales at that time) and paid $11,000. When we got ready to sell I knew from reading timeshare forums on the internet for years that I wouldn't get anywhere near $11,000 on the resale market so I listed it at $5000 (no takers on Ebay, Redweek, Bidshares, MyResortNetwork and other well known resale ad sites). I finally dropped the price to $2900 and it sold, taking a loss of $8100, but on your site you list most Orange Lake timeshares at developer prices, some as high as $24,000 .... it just doesn't work that way, but you already KNOW that. You don't tell clients that they will in no way get back what they paid a developer ..... and in this time of 1 cent to $1.00 timeshares by the postcard companies on Ebay along with our bad economy, you don't stand a chance of selling high priced timeshares, but you KNOW that already. All you want is the UPFRONT FEE, that's what your business is based upon. I was lucky that I sold before the postcard companies hit Ebay, I'd probably have to give my week away now. So you can tell all the lies you wish, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, you're just another UPFRONT FEE TIMESHARE RESALE COMPANY SCAM.[/b]