Report Abuse

Re: Timeshare Adventures,inc.

[Q=maryd347] He chose their services because of their user friendly website and deemed they were able to attract the type of buyer he was looking for. ........... Yes, my father was more than happy and satisfied to pay a fee for the advertising and follow through provided by Time Share Adventures. He does not have internet savy and the time or skills to sell his timeshare on his own. [/Q] So he liked the website and what it could offer, but is not internet savy. Interesting. I just find it a shame that his daughter who found this site after an alleged transaction couldn't have found it beforehand. I mean this poor man with no internet skills or time on his hands was left on his own to sell his timeshare while his daughter only jumps in after the fact. She was quick to find to find websites talking about the best and worst ways to sell a timeshare, but she did this after hre father had already gone ahead. Too bad she wasn't there from the beginning....maybe she was still busy trying to justify his buying a Hyandai Pony as the family car....