Report Abuse

Very Very Easy? ....Sorry, but I don't think so.

I understand the problem. I ACCEPT YOUR POINT OF VIEW.... but you do NOT accept mine. What is worse is that you wish to run me down. That is just strange. You don't understand who to work timeshares. That is fine, most people do not. I do. And in 15 years I have learned how to get PAID to go on vacation. Paid. Not free... PAID. I fully understand if you don't know how it works but that is no reason to run me down or discount what I have to say. I would very much like to know if other people on this chat board would rather.... 1. Hear what I have to say and how to work timeshares. or 2. Hear what you have to say, which as I see it is very little and all negative. Certainly not helpful or constructive. So...anyone want to post? I would be glad to shut up if no one wishes to hear how I work the system. It isn't easy. The CONCEPT is EASY... but you do have to learn a lot to make it work. The concept is just buying the right timeshares at the right prices. Then learn how to get the best trades...and there are tricks to doing it. If you can do that, then TIMESHARES ARE A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT. ONLY reason I posted is because it seemed to me that many people did not know how to make it work. I do... and have for 15 years...and it IS the best thing I ever did in my life. There is NO argument with my point of view. It is fact. There also is no argument with YOUR point of view. I understand you don't know how to make it work. I was merely saying it IS possible and I know others who also make it work, and many many more who do not. I had a heart attack and 5 bypasses 3 years ago. I have always enjoyed my life, but that really made me realize that life is short, and I have been using my timeshares to travel and see the world. I am lucky. And, I don't understand people who go on chat boards to run people down and discount their particular perspective. I say this only to encourage anyone who reads this to make sure you enjoy life, friends and family. Make every day count, because life is short no matter how long you live. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I wish you well.