Report Abuse

One final note...

Yes you should always look at it monies spent. That is common sense. Please understand that when you group Redweek alone from upfront companies, you are actually not telling the complete truth. Since an owner has to pay UPFRONT on Redweek to list their property on the redweek website. I have nothing against Redweek and the business plan they have chosen. They have done very well with over a million members paying dues each year and those who want to advertise their property for sale/rent, those upfront fees as well. I am not one of those types that attack a business for doing what they say...some of those out there do. I will attack a person or company is not doing what they say..There is a difference. I strongly agree with you Mike that no one should ever believe that the property will sell/rent in 3 months, some do, but it usually takes 6-12 months to move a property, if priced right. And everyone i ever spoke with and speak with, I explain that to them. And since our performance guarantee also explains that too, so TSU is clear on what it does and how long it could take and if we don't don't perform we refund the money. Here's the thing... when we contact current timeshare owners and the first thing we ask is.."Do you want to buy more?" There are many that do, at the right price. Not everyone is upset with their timeshare and love to travel using timeshares. Also TSU gives back to the community and sponsors local events and does give-a-ways to various resort destinations, this also helps in aiding the sale/rental of the properties. Its unfortunate that the companies out there in our industrry past and currently are using tactics that lie to gain clients, but not every company is.