Report Abuse

Re: Anyone Familiar with Timeshares United?

[b]After accessing your website again, Timeshares United, I see that it's a referral service and that your links are to upfront fee company sites. Just as 'Timeshares Only' states that it doesn't charge a commission .... that's true because they don't have a realtor's license so they can't charge a commission before they sell, HOWEVER they charge upfront fees what they call advertising fees, listing fees, administrative fees (and a host of other fees) in the hundreds to thousands of dollars. Everytime I see a 'Timeshares Only' ad on tv, I want to literally throw up. This older couple states that they can get out from under their mortgage payments if they go with 'Timeshares Only'. Nobody will take a timeshare without the mortgage being paid off, not even 'Timeshares Only' so this in itself is a big fat lie among other lies they tell prospective clients. If you want to start a legitimate timeshare resale referral site, how about listing those companies that do not charge an upfront fee but charge their fees after they sell.[/b]