Report Abuse

Re: Grupo Mayan CONTRACT, Grupo Mayan read CONTRACT, Buy because its the best, but not for rent or investment.

I'm sorry, but we are Grand Mayan owners. We just bought this past June. They have been HORRIBLE with responding to us on questions we have. Yeah, they treated us like royalty when we were there. Our questions don't have anything to do with renting. We contacted customer service through email several times and when we called they have told us both times someone would call us back and NO ONE did. Yes, the place is beautiful but if you decide to buy, which I recommend not to, but get every single thing they say in writing. No matter how minor it may seem, get it in writing. Our sales person even gave us her email address to contact her if when we come back and when my brother was interested in buying. Of course, no response from many, many emails we sent. Over all, customer service so far has been horrible. This is not our first time share by the way so we have experience with timeshares.