Report Abuse

Aruba in June

Hi, I have been to Aruba in June and found it a delightful time to visit. The wind is a plus in Aruba because of the high temperature (80-90 degrees is normal). Without that constant breeze it would just be too hot. My wife is wind sensitive and she finds the breeze delightful. There are lots of fun things to do in Aruba. Kids and active adults will enjoy the water sports you can do right off the beach near La Cabana or the Marriott, a short ride from the ABC. There's water tubing, jet skis, etcetera. Snorkeling trips, sunset cruises, fishing trips are all available. And the beach is great. Usually it is calm but occassionally gets a little wavy. Rarely is it rough but always is it clean and tourquise blue. In June you will find that the beach is never crowded as it is after the winter crowds have left. Restaurants are abundant. The fish is always excellent, especially the grouper, in my opinion. Don't miss the Lighthouse for sunset and the Tierra del Sol anytime. Madame Jenette's is very consistent and the Flying Fishbone is dramatic. And there are plenty more. Finding them is half the fun. Don't forget to explore the other side of the island either, by horseback or jeep. Don't bother with a map though, just explore. It's a small island and you can't really get too lost for too long. Just start out with a full tank of has and look for signs for the Ayo Rock formation, Casibari rock formation, Donkey Sanctuary, Ostrich Farm and the religious Grotto. Have fun!