Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

I also was scammed by Omega Marketing and when I tried to get my money back, via investigation by my bank, all the documents appeared to be legal and I had signed etc., so therefore I lost my case. I have not heard word one from them since I gave them my $847 last April 2008. Then, stupid me, I was taken in again by Vacation Time International for another $499 just at Christmas this year, just to find out that they have been evicted from their office. I have emailed 6 times and tried to call several times and told my call is not allowed. I still don't know how to get rid of this Wyndham Timeshare, which I have only had for one year. I tried to get rid of it on Day 8, which of course was one day past their deadline, when I realized what I had gotten into was a bad deal. I want to retire but I can't because I owe the bank the money for the timeshare. Does anyone out there know how to get rid of them? I don't want to succer another person! But I want to get rid of this to someone who would actually use it. Please feel free to contact me at casperghost73@yahoo.com Thank you all for the heads up.