Report Abuse

Re: Sell My Timeshare NOW / Timeshare Broker Services - Buyer / Seller Be Warned!

[Q=jasont87] Several colleagues in the timeshare industry have urged me to respond to allegations written on this forum recently by a poster who calls himself or herself “tsguy123”. Because Redweek has a demonstrated history of being a source of reliable and helpful information for its readers, I would like to state for the record that in no way has our company engaged in illegal activity. We take pride in doing business with our customers with transparency and integrity. Sell My Timeshare NOW and our brokerage division, Timeshare Broker Services, was founded on ethics, commitment to our customers, and delivery on our promises. These core values remain at the center of all we do to this day. In 2008, over $461 million in offers to buy or rent timeshare came through our website. Timeshare Brokers Services alone facilitated the sale of over 900 timeshares worth about $12 million in ‘08. Our business model is simple and straightforward, with the choice always resting with our customers. Our company’s platforms and policies have been thoroughly vetted, audited, and scrutinized in ways that should make all of our clients fully confident of our procedures and most of all, our commitment to them. If anyone has further questions or comments, please feel free to correspond with us at info@sellmytimesharenow.com. Sincerely, Jason Tremblay Chief Executive Officer Sell My Timeshare Now, LLC[/Q] [b]Jason, we've had this conversation here before .... bottom line, if you charge an upfront fee in the hundreds of dollars then you're a scam operation, PERIOD.[/b]