Report Abuse

Re: check in/security/room size

Just returned from Puebo Bonito and had our credit cards and money in a locked safe. One of our credit cards was stolen and also a money clip with $350.00 in it. Realized the money was gone the second day there. Thought it was misplaced somewhere as my money and credit card remained untouched. Checked a few days later for my husband's credit card and found it to be gone. It had never left his wallet while there. Reported it to the security people which came to the room. They happen to be the bellhop and the conceire. Called the cc company and determined that the card had not been used. No followup was provided by anyone in security. My friend that was there stayed at another resort, I told her what happened and she informed that her neighbors stayed at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach and had their credit card info stolen after having the card desposited on file with the resort. It turned into a real mess with them. I have traveled many times through the years and various resorts through Mexico and have never had this happen. Not sure where to keep my valuables.