Report Abuse

Smugglers notch resort

That is not what I am hearing. You sound like you work for the resort or something. It sounds like you know exactly what the dispute is about and even know the breakdown of the various homeowner classes. When I was there all people were talking about was how unfair the resort was and how upset the staff were about what was going on. I am sure the economy is not helping, but if the homeowners have resorted to class action lawsuits it can't be good. I am not saying don't go there, but it is something that I did not know about and shoudl be shared. This affect the value of resort in my opinion. You are of course entitled to your opinion. [Q=kathy2500] Do you even know what this law suit is about? I believe there is a contract dispute between the full owners and management about their agreement regarding rentals, maintenance responsibilities and other obligations of both parties towards the other. I see no reason that this should have an impact on the resort activities especially because club owners and share owners (the majority of the owners) are not affected by it. If the resort activities have been curtailed, it is because of the economic situation. It is hard to pay a giant staff to serve very few guests and I believe they are doing the best they can in this environment.[/Q]