Report Abuse

Using Redweek Exchange Points

[Q=kathyk117] I would like to create a "wishlist" for a 2-3 week period for next January or early February (2010) to use the 1015 points I received when I "sold" my Nov 2008 week last June (08). Is it unrealistic to try to get a week in Hawaii, possibly adding some purchased points in order to do so? I am not even sure how I go about trying to do this. I was so thrilled to be able to sell the timeshare last Fall, that I was very casual about depositing my week w/o creating what seem to be "provisional" arrangements prior to just selling it off to Redweek. Am I just crazy to think I can use it for a place in Hawaii--or should I just try to go through VRBO or HomeAway and pay to rent? by kathyk117[/Q] [b]I'm somewhat confused .... you said you 'sold' your timeshare and received 1015 Redweek points for doing so. If you sold your timeshare you would not receive any Redweek points as the timeshare now belongs to someone else and any points for deposit would belong to them, not you .... please enlighten me.[/b]