Report Abuse

Re: Advice on Selling Your Timeshare

[Q=mike1536] [Q=jayjay] [b]I accessed your website and saw the statement below: "DON'T DESPAIR there is a way to get rid of your timeshare and get up to 100% of your asking price." There is simply no way this can happen. There is no way to guarantee that one can get 100% of their asking price for a timeshare, therefore you have already committed false/fraudulant advertising.[/b][/Q] Jayjay, you missed the two key words in that statement. It said, "...get rid of your timeshare and get [b] UP TO[/b]100% of your asking price". So it just means that I'm not going to get MORE than my asking price.[/Q] [b]Mike, there's still no way on this earth that anyone could get UP TO 100% of their asking price for any given timeshare .... it just won't happen since there's millions of timeshares that just aren't marketable at all even for $1.00 (Ebay) and the market for all timeshares (developer and resale) has spiralled downward drastically in this economy. A few resales have been bought at the higher end chain resorts at current low prices. I think I've seen a couple members on Tug that bought Marriott because they have ceased ROFR in this economy and they bought weeks at low current prices that they had been looking for. [/b]