Report Abuse

Re: Important Update Affecting Resale Purchasers

I am not a manager. I live in Niagara Falls Canada and am not happy that I have to pay them at all but I don't really think we have a choice. After 2 years of trying to fight this we just have not won this battle. They WILL take your week away..and they WILL take us to collections and ruin our credit if that happens. I actually spoke to an employee at Starwood on this and they were not sympathetic at all and basically said it has to be paid . So what else are we to do. I have 3 weeks left there and 2 of them have refurbishment fees that I am just not by choice going to send my fees. I have exchanged for Christmas and don't want to get to Ft lauderdale with my children and find out I have had the week pulled by not paying .. Trust me I have no more interest in paying for these than anyone else but I don't have a choice . Please I have no affiliation with the Vistana at all and am so upset with this that I will most likely exchange and not go back there and go somewhere else or sell them but will wait until I can get at least what I paid for them . My apologies if anyone thought I was working for Sheraton . I am just a simple mom wanting to go on a holiday at a reasonable cost but so far its costing me a fortune to enjoy this resort!! Take CAre